So I have finished my 30 day Raw Challenge and I have to say I feel fantastic! I am way more aware of what happens to my body if I take in any kind of toxin or food that doesn’t digest properly! Recaping about what I wanted my goals to be I have accomplished :
1) Sleeping Better (unless I have alcohol, sugar or caffeine!)- I actually have slept through the nights and wake up rested
2) My anxiety is at an all time low! This was a big one for me, now I know when I’m about to feel anxious and I can control it a lot more then before!
3) My skin is absolutely amazing! Its never felt so soft before!
4) My hair has grown back a bit thicker (it was really starting to thin)
5) NO PAIN IN MY ANKLE! haha.. I have jogged uphill, wore heels etc.. I’ve had minimal pain!
6) I have actually been way more consistent working out, whether in the gym or outside or even trying something new!
7) Weight Loss- I didn’t quite make my goal but I did lose 8lbs and after reading some new books I have an idea why I probably didn’t lose as much as I wanted. But I am actually OK with that, I am learning to like where I am at now because I know I have the ability either gain or lose weight and really I only have about 7lbs more and that’s a bit harder to do!
So, I pretty much have accomplished alot of the issues that were physically make me sick! That just proves to me that eating this way is the most beneficial way I can fuel my body. While I was doing this Challenge I read alot and watched alot of videos on You-Tube and at first I was kind of embarrassed because some of these people that go raw are very calm, spiritual, just ‘different’ people but after doing this I can say that I am way more calm, more spiritual and its like I want more people to know about this! So many people are sick, tired, obese etc.. Especially kids!! And instead of taking ‘miracle pills’ or medicine that you are stuck taking the rest of your lives and slowly killing our liver there is a cure.. Changing your diet! Its the most simpliest way I have eaten EVER, and its cheaper then most medicine! I feel like I have to try and help people realize the potential of living the best life they can, while still here on this planet! And in doing that they would be saving the environment and saving animals! I was once a very heavy animal meat and dairy person only because that’s what I was told would help me reach my ultimate ‘cosmetic’ body I wanted, with me doing little research, this time around I read tons and tons of books, I watched transformations and then I decided to do it myself and see proof that way! That’s how everyone should do it, teach yourself, read! And then try it, it only takes 10 days to feel a difference!
I am now a Low Fat Raw Vegan! The next chapter in my life is to Pay It Forward! If I can help someone change there life, maybe overcome sickness or to realize that they can live there best life, that is happiness for me!